- Detects Perspiration and Drop in Skin Temperature – NO COSTLY SENSORS TO REPLACE
- Audible beep and vibration alarm
- Sleek ergonomic design and comfortable adjustable elastic wrist strap
- Replaceable (CR2032) battery should last 6 months
- 1 year warranty against manufacturer defects
Symptoms of Low Blood Sugar while sleeping may include Perspiration or a drop in skin temp.
This precision monitor wakes you at the first sign of perspiration or drop in skin temp.
Similar to the Sleep Sentry and a fraction of the cost of the Diabetes Sentry, the Nighttime Cold Sweat Alarm is a device worn on the wrist or ankle that sounds an audible alarm and vibrates to wake those people who experience interrupted sleep due to drenching night sweats. It triggers an alert upon detecting either a drop in skin temperature or the presence of perspiration which is how the body regulates its temperature
Night sweats may be caused from a variety of factors. Your physician should always be consulted in cases of persistent night sweats.
Other than the purchase price, there are no on-going costs to run the monitor other than changing the batteries every six to twelve months.
Hypoglycemia symptoms are unique to each person and this device does not detect hypoglycemia, only 2 common symptoms.
- Version: HSA1
- Certification: CE (Class IIb)
- Sensor: Nickel Free Metal
- Case Material: ABS Plastic
- Band Material: Elastic Fabric
- Size (Case): 43.44 x 35.96 x 14.81mm
- Weight (Case and Band): 0.6 oz
- Battery: CR2032 Lithium Coin Cell (included)
- Operating Voltage: DC 3.0V
- Alarm: Piezoelectric Buzzer and Vibrator
- Operating Temperature: -20C to +70C (-4F to +158F)
Transportation and Storage Specifications
- Temperature: -40C to +70C (-40F to +158F)
- Relative Humidity: 10% to 100%
- Atmospheric Pressure: 500 to 1060 hPa
Learn more Nighttime Cold Sweat Alarm here.